Serving Southern Ontario's Christian Community since 1994
Our Events section is one of the most popular features of the publication.
We welcome press releases from event promoters (along with artist/speaker photos), photos of recently held events (with captions), concert and conference profiles and reviews and more. Submitting editorial features is free (for advertising information see here) Ideally, submissions should be sent in at least two months prior to your event. Not all submissions can be published.
You can also submit event listings for our Community Event Calendar.
How to Submit an Event Listing
The Christian Herald's Community Calendar listings are an inexpensive way to get word of your community event seen by tens of thousands of our readers. Listings in the Community Calendar are free, subject to the terms below (which may be amended from time to time.)
Event Listings should be emailed to us in the following format:
Name of Event
Date of Event; Time
Brief Description including location and cost (100 words or less.)
Toronto Prayer Breakfast
Tuesday, March 7, 2017; 7:00-9:00am
The Toronto Prayer Breakfast 9formerly the Greater Toronto East Prayer Breakfast) provides an opportunity for Churches and Christian organizations to join with the business community, government leaders and local citizens, in prayer, fellowship, Christian love and shared faith. Keynote speaker: Gary Thomas. Music by Jonelle Sills. Tickets: $30. Table of 10: $300. Tickets available for purchase on-line. Held at Brighton Convention and Event Centre, 2155 McNicoll Avenue, Scarborough. www.torontoprayerbreakfast.com.
When submitting an event, do not use all capitals. Submissions which arrive incorrectly formatted may not be published.
Terms & Conditions
• All submissions subject to space and taste considerations.
• The Management of The Christian Herald reserves the right to decide what is appropriate.
• The Christian Herald reserves the right to edit any submissions.
• Placement in the Calendar is NOT guaranteed.
• The Calendar section may vary in size from issue to issue.
• All persons and organizations submitting events to The Christian Herald's Community Calendar must agree with
the Statement of Faith found in the About Us section of this website
• Events sponsored by churches which distribute The Christian Herald will be given priority.
• To ensure your listing reaches us on time, please allow for it to reach us by the 15th of the month preceding the issue you would like it to be
printed. For example, the listing must reach The Christian Herald by the 15th of January to be included in the February issue.