The Christian Herald's Community Calendar listings are an inexpensive way to get word of your community event seen by thousands of our readers. Listings in the Community Calendar are free, subject to the terms below (which may be amended from time to time.)
Calendar Listings should be emailed to us in the following format:
Name of Event
Date of Event; Time
Brief Description including location and cost (100 words or less.)
Greater Toronto Prayer Breakfast
Tuesday, March 1, 2011; 7:00-9:00am
Held at the Grand Baccus Banquet and Conference Centre (2155 McNicoll Ave. between Midland and Kennedy.) Guest speaker will be Mark Buchanan, the Pastor of New Life Community Baptist Church in Duncan, British Columbia. Special Music will be presented by renowned tenor vocalist Hiram Joseph.
Visit www.gteastprayer.ca or call us at 416-464-9671 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting an event, do not use all capitals.
Submissions which arrive incorrectly formatted may not be published.
Terms & Conditions
• All submissions subject to space and taste considerations.
• The Management of The Christian Herald reserves the right to decide what is appropriate.
• The Christian Herald reserves the right to edit any submissions.
• Placement in the Calendar is NOT guaranteed.
• The Calendar section may vary in size from issue to issue.
• All persons and organizations submitting events to The Christian Herald's Community Calendar must agree
with the Statement of Faith found in the About Us section of this website
• Events sponsored by churches which distribute The Christian Herald will be given priority.
• To ensure your listing reaches us on time, please allow for it to reach us by the 15th of the month preceding
the issue you would like it to be printed. For example, the listing must reach The Christian Herald
by the 15th of January to be included in the February issue.